Wednesday, April 11, 2007

sure there is,,

I wonder when will the next theory,,, ooze out form my dehydrated brainy shells,,, hehhe. For some time now ive been an ermitanyo in my cave... aside from short visits from errol my dear and some friends,, life,, i can say has been stagnant... like metal thing waiting for the next corrosion will happen... I do have short thoughts,,, too short one liner s as we call them,,, but,,, let's see, maybe tommorow ill be able to revive few dead braincells to get me goin again,, although before i end,,, i would like to comment on 89.9 magic,,, they sure know,, how to give me good laughs,, very witty,,, creative,, especially when they camouflage something bastos and it turns out sounding like a decent comment,, boi o boi,,,, laugh your heart out,.. not that im campaigning for the mojo jojo's and moe's" greenhouses inside their mind,,, but the dj there,,, are ,, witty and wise,, and knows the radio industry,,, unlike others,, who sounded like after having a call center experience were put on air with out any backgrounds on the radio ethics and stuffs,,, people people,, radio is an industry!! not a circus!! try to listen to different stations,, youll get wat this blah blah of mine,, isall about, barn,, forgive me for,,, this crap,,,
its just that im listening online to magic right now... hehhehe

No comments: